MASTERKENNETH125MASTERKENNETH125

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

I wish Nick just insterted half of the vaccine to him and her :P (If it would work)

Minecraft: Too Much Power Minecraft: Too Much Power

Where The Fuckin' Hell Is The Real Video!!???? THIS IS UPLOADED ON Apr 16, 2012 AND YOU SAID IT WAS GONNA BE ON 2013!??? BUT ITS NOW 2014!!!! SO ITS ALREADY 2 YEARS!!!!
I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER... IF THIS VIDEO IS LONG, THE FIRST EPISODE SHOULD BE ULTIMATE COOL! Because Noone can make a movie that isn't cool for 2 years -_-

Minecraft: TNA Part 21 Minecraft: TNA Part 21

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS FINNALY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I'm SO EXCITED TO WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO NOOBLY WITH HEROBRINE!!!!!!!!!??????
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Zombie :: Episode 2 Joe Zombie :: Episode 2

I Know That Song When The Guards Arrested Joe In The Hotel And Joe Looks Cool In That Part. . .
AND HOW SMART IS A ZOMBIE!!!??? I THOUGHT UNDEAD CAN'T MOVE SO QUICK BECAUSE THEY HAVE WEAK LIMBS AND ALSO THEY HAVE ALReadY SHOWIGN THEIR BONES EBCAUSE THE WORMS ATE THEIR FLESH! AND HOW DOES A ZOMBIE USE A GUN!!!???? AND HOW STRONG IS AN OLD ZOMBIE WICH IS DEAD MORE THAN 5 YEARS I THINK??? CAN JUMP SO HIGH!!!!!!!!??????????????????

Joe Zombie :: Episode 1 Joe Zombie :: Episode 1

The Animations Are Shit! -1 Half Star
The Voices Are Funny xD -1 Half Star
THEY ARE FUNNY xD - 3 Stars
The Real Zombie Outbreak Is: Human Project Failure, Chemical Reaction (Gas) And Hospital Deadly
Virus - 1 Half Star

Minecraft: TNA Part 20 Minecraft: TNA Part 20

I Wish Herorbine Kils Gaylord Because Gaylord Is A Gay :P

Minecraft: TNA Part 19 Minecraft: TNA Part 19

COOL IN THE EARLY VIDOES OF TNA I WISED THAT THEY WOULD FIGHT HERORBINE AND THEN THE TIME I REACHED THIS VIDEO. . . ITS A DREAM COME TRUE! :D. . . WAIT HOW WOULD NOOBLY GET IN THE CAVE? WITH LAVA? ._.

INCIDENT:009b INCIDENT:009b

1st Place Great Dodger: Hank 2nd Place Great Dodger: Sanford 3rd Place Great Dodger: Deimos

Winners
1st: Clown 2nd:Mag Hank 3rd:Auditor 4th:Jebus 5th: Duck 6th: Torturet 7th: Mag Agents 8th: Sanford 9th: Deimos 10th: Sherrif 11th: A.T.P Soldat 12th: A.T.P Engineer 13th: Zombies 4th: Agents 5th: Grunts

Incident:009b RE Incident:009b RE

*Deimos Enter's Base*
Deimos: Yeah Baby I'd Love To Kill! :D

*Deimos Enter's Another Room*
Deimos:What's In This Room?

Agent:Surprize!

Deimos! OH MY GOD!!!!

*BOOM!*

Agent: Rest In Peices Deimos!

Deimos: D:

*Agent Sleepy XD L0L (Agent Knocked Down)*

Incident:1000A Incident:1000A

Weird How Did Hank Transformed into Mag Hank that quickly? -_o. . . I HATE THAT CLOWN! }:(
IT KILLS HANK XD AND COOL FOR ME ITS MY FIRST TIME THAT I SEEN MAG HANK VS JEBUS XD
BECAUSE WHAT I SAW IN THE PAST I ONLY ALWAYS SAW THAT MAG HANK VS AUDITOR XD L0L